Sunday, June 23, 2013

Week 3

Week 3 experiences were a bit bizarre.  Tuesday I was involved in my first bike accident and I am pretty banged up. Wednesday I was headed to a professional networking event at Seva, so decided to ride without my helmet (Note: don't do this!) so was, of course, hit in the head with bird poop while riding under trees near Eastern Market (big yuck!). I was also riding without my backpack, so no wet wipes - grass had to suffice until I arrived at the event. Finally, I made an ill-advised wardrobe choice for the DAM Garden Party. Note to self: pencil skirts do not work well on a bike!  Even with all that, I was able to add more destinations and needs (DPL for books, etc.), and my miles were up over Week 1 levels:

Week 3
Walk Miles: 5.75
Bike Miles: 39
Other: PT x 2; Planting x 1

No comments:

Post a Comment